Aurora & Galaxy StarView Glamping Tents
Glamping tents in Cape Breton Island!
The Aurora and Galaxy StarView Tents are private Lotus Belle canvas glamping tents at Sally’s Brook Wilderness Cabins in Cape Breton Island. These tents take camping to the next level of comfort. They share a nearby comfort station composting toilet and are a short 5 minute walk downhill to the Washhouse and Cookhouse. A queen bed with organic 400 thread-count linens and fluffy duvet ensures a restful night. Enjoy your meals at the picnic table on your deck. Insulation and a tiny woodstove keep the tents warm and snug in the fall season. Guests in Aurora and Galaxy have shared access to The HotHouse, our wood-fired sauna, and the CookHouse, our shared fully-equipped kitchen. They are available seasonally, early summer to mid-fall, exact dates dependent on weather. For instance, we will open in early June if the weather here in Cape Breton is mild enough for glamping.
Starting Summer 2022: from $99 CAD per night
The above prices are not including taxes and fees. Please go through the booking process to see the full price including taxes and fees for your preferred booking dates.
- Each tent sleeps up to 3 people
- Double bed including 400 thread count organic cotton linens, pillows and duvet
- 1 oversized easy chair that converts to a single bed
- Roof windows allow you to sleep under the stars, however the curtain can be drawn closed for sleeping past sunrise
- Table and 2 chairs inside tent for use in inclement weather
- Private picnic table outside on the deck