The Raven’s Roost is our largest cabin, featuring high ceilings, a separated living area and bedroom, and a wood stove. It is located steps away from the Washhouse and Cookhouse buildings, and has beautiful views of St Ann’s Bay. Shared access the HotHouse, our wood-fired sauna.
Prefer an en-suite and kitchenette? Eagle’s Nest Cabin might be what you are looking for.
Low Season: from $199 CAD midweek, $239 weekends + HST and fees. No minimum stay
Mid Season: from $239 CAD + HST/fees
Minimum 2 nights on weekends NO MINIMUM STAY NOW TO JUNE 29th
High Season: from $279 CAD + HST/fees Minimum 2 nights, 3 nights on long weekends
The above prices are not including HST sales tax and cleaning fees. Please go through the booking process to see the full price including taxes and fees for your preferred booking dates.
Click the “Book Now” button below to check availability and prices for your preferred dates, then make your booking online, or call us at 902-500-4450 and we’ll be happy to help!
If you are looking to stay with us within 3 days, please call or email, as we need to ensure that we have enough time to get the cabin sanitized and ready for you.
- Wood stove fireplace
- Solar powered electricity
- Built in cabinet and table/stools
- Coffee and tea station
- Queen bed including 400 thread count organic cotton linens
- Pet friendly- 2 small or 1 medium dog
- 2 oversized easy chairs that convert to single beds (Can be made up together to form a king bed)
- Wrap-around two level deck with 4 Adirondack chairs