The Hummingbird Pod is a private pod nestled in the forest, with a great view of the trees and St Ann’s Bay. It is a short 3-4 minute forest walk to the Washhouse and Cookhouse buildings, and is the closest cabin to the parking area.
Low Season: from $119 CAD +HST/fees
Mid Season: from $139 CAD + HST/fees
Minimum stay 2 nights on weekends NO MINIMUM STAY NOW TO JUNE 29th
High Season: from $179 CAD Minimum stay 2 nights on weekends, 3 nights on long weekends
The above prices are not including HST sales tax and cleaning fees. Please go through the booking process to see the full price including taxes and fees for your preferred booking dates.
Click the “Book Now” button below to check availability and prices for your preferred dates, then make your booking online, or call us at 902-500-4450 and we’ll be happy to help!
If you are looking to stay with us within 3 days, please call 902-500-4450 or email email@example.com as we need to ensure that we have enough time to get the cabin sanitized and ready for you.
- Sleeps up to 2 adults, 4 people total
- Double bed including 400 thread count organic cotton linens
- Double pull out couch
- Pet friendly- 2 small or 1 medium dog
- Solar powered electricity
- Table and 2 chairs
- Coffee and tea station
- Large deck with 2 Adirondack chairs
- 4 season insulation and heating
- Includes access to our wood-burning sauna